Restaurari sau implanturi CAD/CAM hibrid personalizate
IPS e.max CAD
The clinically proven solution for all your CAD/CAM needs
IPS e.max CAD is an innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) for CAD/CAM applications. This unrivalled system combines highly esthetic quality with exceptional user-friendliness. Unlike any other CAD/CAM material, IPS e.max CAD covers a comprehensive spectrum of indications. A wide range of translucency levels, shades and block sizes offers great flexibility. Tried-and-tested, coordinated cementation materials complement the system.
IPS e.max CAD is milled in a “soft” intermediate state in which the material has a characteristic bluish colour. In a swift crystallization process, IPS e.max CAD subsequently obtains its final high strength of 360 MPa and acquires the desired esthetic properties, such as tooth colour and excellent translucency and brightness.
IPS e.max CAD – The highlights
- Leading CAD/CAM material – considerably higher strength compared with competitive glass and hybrid ceramics
- Comprehensive indication spectrum
- Scientifically and clinically proven
- Wide availability due to the CAD/CAM partner network (fabrication in-house and by authorized milling centres)
- Tried-and-tested cementation materials are coordinated with lithium disilicate (LS2)